Friday 10 October 2014

Video and photo from our personal territory

Today we started working in our personal territory that we been given called San Ramon Sur.
Lots of need and lots of good returns and plenty of discussions. 

This will be a great place to spend a few months; it's not too far from San Isidro, only 30 mins on the bus. ... but still there is a very big difference in their mindset and approach to spiritual things. A lot of them think outside the box and are open to discuss with us.

I also noticed that quite a few are not very well off at all here; it's almost a bit like Nicaragua with very run down shanty houses that are in a dire need of repairs. 

The police that showed up briefly in the video-clip were looking for "someone", and lots of others showed up a bit later in other cars and motorbike.
We stayed in this area all afternoon but we still don't know what actually happened here or who they looked for and/or why.

I still have not got my iPhone up and running so photos are still far and few between on this blog. 
I can only use my Note 2 phone that is SOOO slow .... so once I'm ready to shoot something then it's already gone and disappeared :(